Wednesday, May 20, 2015

That Nerdcast: Episode 001 -- Mad Max Fury Road!


Welcome to "That Nerdcast: Episode 001 -- Mad Max Fury Road!" Special guest host Nick Servatius and myself give our totally spoiler filled thoughts on the most insane action movie of the past ten or fifteen years.... Mad Max: Fury Road!

I've wanted to do something a bit different with this blog for quite a while now and Podcasting is something I already spend a lot of time doing (you can check me out over on The Purple People Podcast!) soooo, I decided that the next logical step would be to Podcast... everything-the-fuck-else that I enjoy. Movies. Books. Comics. Games. Toys.


Written content will of course still be the primary feature around here as well as the return of the 2015 Halloween and Christmas Countdown. And now I can Podcast during some of the downtime between written articles and create some more "enhanced content"

You may also need to update any previous bookmarks or outside links because I went and purchased a domain name. It seemed like the next natural progression. Instead of having a huge "Blogspot URL" you can now find me online at WWW.THATNERDCAST.COM. Pretty cool eh!

So thanks for everyone who stuck around for the first few years of The Astro Lounge and welcome to the next phase of THAT Nerdcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment