Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween 2014!


Happy Halloween! Hopefully you made the season as spooky as possible, I know I sure did. As per the norm, I have about 37 different articles that I would like to finish but never quite did. It will be tough saying how I will feel at the end of the day... but right now I'd be fine with another two weeks of Halloween Madness before officially submitting to Santa.

Trick or Treating is tonight (obviously) and I always put on a huge display in the front yard for all the kids. Though the temperature took a sudden dip into "frigid" territory I expect a decent enough turnout with Halloween falling on a Friday this year.

So while I am outside freezing my butt off putting on the last finishing touches for this years display, I hope the rest of you take the time to celebrate Halloween as best you can!

Tonight will be all about leftover candy, frozen pizza, and monster movies. If we are lucky the Halloween Spirit will carry over through the rest of the weekend.

Thanks for being apart of my small little corner of the internet. I really appreciate everyone who takes the time to read and comment. I may not run the biggest or the best Halloween Countdown but I have fun all the same.

Stay Spooky Everyone!

I will post a 2014 Halloween Fallout article sometime tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment