Thursday, August 15, 2013

Halloween Radio!

Welcome to the 2013 Halloween Countdown! Year number four that I've ran one of these and by far the earliest that I've started. Previously I've kick off the festivities around September 1st but judging by the amount of Halloween merchandise on store shelves, The Great Pumpkin looks poised to make his return earlier than ever this season.

Along with the Halloween theme that I've dressed the site up in I've officially launched a little something I like to call Halloween Radio! You can find it lurking off on the left hand side of the page, just click on that image and it will take you to a little playlist I put together over on YouTube featuring over 100 of the best pieces (and parts!) of Halloween music you are likely to find.

It is my goal to make this playlist be the most extensive collection of Halloween inspired tracks on the internet. So what you see here is just the beginning. I'm going to be constantly working on adding new tracks and shuffling the order to make it flow perfectly.

I hope you guys give it a listen and be sure to let me know what you think! As for the countdown, you can expect all kinds of content to start rolling out here in the next few days. So stay tuned and stay spooky!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh yeah! Never too soon for Halloween, brother! I'm happy you decided to change the theme and dress your blog in its Halloween costume. The Holidaze won't be too far behind. I've been ready for the festivities to kick off. Summer was great, but even the weather has been begging for an early Halloween. With the news that Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy cereals are coming back, it's just time! Looking forward to all you have to offer this season! Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Look forward to your content as well, fellow nostalgia hunter! Each year I'm always a tad bit hesitant for when exactly is the "right" time to start with the festivities... this season I decided not to overthink it. I felt like Halloween so I decided to start Halloween!

      Besides, like you said with the news of the returning formally defunct Monster Cereals... Halloween 2013 seems like its going to be one for the record books!

      Delete