Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Toys: Monster Lab!


The 2013 Summer Toys series continues with a quick look at the Monster Lab kit from the fine folks at Zuru, the makers of a surprisingly large number of these cheap toys.

To recap, Summer Toys is an ongoing series in which I take a look at some of those strange off-brand toys that spring up in supermarkets and the back corners of larger retail stores during the first half of the year. They are almost always really cheap and sort of crappy but somehow that is all part of the charm.

For the Monster Lab kit I've decided to make a special video review out of the ordeal. It's something I've been wanting to do for quite a while but never got around to until now.

I have much grander plans for this site video content, which I plan to roll out in the coming weeks, but this is at least a starting point. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment