Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Drew You A Vampire

Twilight Contest
Click for Larger Image!
I drew you a vampire and glued him to a paper plate for September 4th's Halloween Countdown Entry. Tweet me your own Halloween artwork @AstroLounge101 and I'll post the best ones periodically throughout the next two months.

Those without twitter can simply e-mail submissions to kylesastrolounge@gmail.com ... whichever way you chose to send them remember to include your name and if you so chose, any contact information!

Goodluck and I look forward to seeing what spooky creations everyone comes up with. And remember, you do not have to be an artist to enter! Feel free to get creative and me whatever your bloody heart desires.

4 comments:

  1. Your vampire needs a good orthodontist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed he does! You going to submit something into the "contest" ? It is open to everyone and there is no need to even be an artist! =)

      Delete
  2. That's why he looks so out of sorts, he missed his dentist appointment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just an appointment or two... or three.

      Delete