Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Special Message From (Not) Ghost Face!

Ghost Face

I was out for a midnight stroll this past Saturday. Leisurely hanging out in and around my favorite set of bushes, scoping out my next victim  birdwatching. When a series of unfortunate events occurred that resulted in the untimely demise of my cellular telephone.

Unfortunately, my telephone is an inaugural part of my home business. It is were I store all of my victims business associates telephone numbers as well as home address and other important information.

Therefore if you could please 'like' and 'share' this photograph on Facebook as well as provide me with your home address, telephone number, as well as  a list of your 'Favorite Scary Movies' it would be much appreciated.

If you are wondering what my business is and whether or not you quality for the home murder package in home service package please truthfully fill out the following questionnaire:
  1. ARE YOU ALONE IN THE HOUSE? [Y] [N]
  2. ARE YOU A FEMALE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 AND 25? [Y] [N]
  3. DO YOU OFTEN INVESTIGATE LOUD OUTDOOR NOISES? [Y] [N]
  4. DO YOU SHOWER AT INAPPROPRIATE TIMES? [Y] [N]
  5. IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY ARE MOST LIKELY TO RUN UPSTAIRS INSTEAD OF OUT THE BACK DOOR? [Y] [N]
  6. WILL YOUR BOYFRIEND STEVE BE BACK ANY MINUTE? [Y] [N]
  7. HAVE YOU EVER RAN THROUGH A FOREST IN SCANTLY CLAD CLOTHING? [Y] [N]
  8. ARE YOU PRONE TO FALLING DOWN FLIGHTS OF STAIRS? [Y] [N]
  9. HAVE YOU EVER USED 'CALLER ID' BEFORE? [Y] [N]
  10. DO YOU HAVE A RELIABLE CAR BATTERY? [Y] [N]
If you answered FOUR or more of these questions with a YES then congratulations, you are pre-qualified for a full line of service.

Thank You,
-- Not Ghost Face

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Not Ghost Face, I did what you asked, except for putting my actual home address on Facebook for everyone to see. A few friends "liked" the post, and I'll bet they think I'm just as crazy as you are. hehe If you get any real addresses, I'll freak.

    ReplyDelete