Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Christmas in July -- Day Three

Click for Larger Image!
On the third day of Christmas in July the Star Wars Lego Advent Calendar gave to me...

Mechano Chair! I would not have had any clue that this chair actually belongs to yesterdays Gunray figure had I not looked it up. My first thought is that it was some sort of really badass looking robot spider. Which in all honesty is way more interesting than a chair.

So let's pretend that it is a badass robot spider. One that I will keep assembled from now until the end of time. I imagine that if I was eight years old again this would have been one of my favorite toys to come out of the 2011 Lego Advent Calendar. His name would have been Roy. Roy could have been my pocket pal, whom I sneaked to school in my lunchbox and eventually got taken away because I couldn't resist the temptation to play with him during the middle of class.

Poor Roy would have then been forced to live out the rest of his robot spider life stuck in some asshole teacher's desk. Forgotten and alone. Not this time. This time Roy, whether you consider him a robot, a spider, a chair, or all three will sit proudly on my computer desk from now until the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment