Sunday, July 15, 2012

Christmas in July -- Day Fifteen

Click for Larger Image!
On the fifteenth day of Christmas in July the Star Wars Lego Advent Calendar gave to me...

A Republican Attack Gunship! Which apparently I photographed backwards. Like I said I am a Star Wars fan but nothing in this set is labeled (I had to look all that information up myself) and the directions for how to put things together are not very clear. Unless you really know your Star Wars, I would venture to bet that most people just make stuff up when assembling these things like what I did.

With all of that in mind, I quite enjoyed putting this one together. Even if it turned out a little wrong. Though I am still confused as to what exactly the binoculars on the top of the ship are supposed to represent. I think I'll end up taking those off and give them to Chewbacca.

No comments:

Post a Comment