Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Christmas in July -- Day Eight

Click for Larger Image!
On the eight day of Christmas in July the Star Wars Lego Advent Calendar gave to me...

Rebel Pilot! Score! It is another minifigure! As much as I enjoy building the little space crafts that have been coming in this set I do have to admit anytime I open up a door and see the parts for one of the actual figures looking back at me... it is way more exciting.

I remember getting themed sets like these when I was a kid and whatever it was you built would tend to be torn apart in a couple days and mixed in with all your other Legos. While on the other hand, these figures will always look the way they are supposed to. So no matter what happens to the rest of this calendar, you'll always own a little Lego X-Wing Pilot!

No comments:

Post a Comment