Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Winter Oreo's !

Christmas miracles come in many different shapes and sizes. Today I have found a whole bag of little round ones with red frosting lurking on the inside. Winter Oreo's have returned and that Snowman on the front of the package is all the persuasion I need to purchase a box. I am going to spare you guys the time of sitting through a multi-paragraph write up on these. Not because I do not think they are not worthy, they are, but because this is technically the fourth time I have wrote about Oreo's. We covered the Halloween ones here and here some baseball themed ones even snuck up in the middle of this entry. At this point I feel like you guys get it and not much more really needs to be said.

Click for Larger Image!
After-all they are Oreo's. There is not a person alive who has not ate them and conversely there is not a person alive who does not enjoy them. These are the Christmas ones, despite the package trying to convince us that they are "holiday" or winter in nature. It is a lie. Do not listen to them, Mr. Snowman is on the front, the filling is red, and all of the imprinted shapes point towards Christmas. This is a trick that a lot of companies try to pull this time of year, not wanting to outright label something Christmas for fear that they will offend someone of a different religion. I get that. I really do. But it still drives me nuts all the same.

Regardless these Oreo's make for a very seamless transition into the Christmas season. Cookies are already a natural fit this time of year. If you cannot score some homemade ones, well then these are the next best thing on the market.  Unless of course you have managed to keep some Girl Scout Cookies in the freezer for this long, in which case you are my new best friend. I love Girl Scout Cookies, they are one of the few products that I really associate with those warm summer months. But enough with that, we are just beginning the 2011 Christmas Countdown and I will have no talk of 80 degree sunny days around here! This is Christmas time and Winter Christmas Oreo's are something that you would be a fool to pass up on!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post because I love Winter Oreo's and because you love them too and took the time to put special graphics around the picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them as much as I do, Armanda! Thank you so much for following my blog to. I really appreciate everyone who takes the time to read the junk that I write =)

    ReplyDelete